It’s time to update your current strategies with new trends. It is nobody’s secret that the world of Digital Marketing is evolving rapidly.
It is a dynamic and constantly changing industry where technology is taking more and more space.
That’s why you must constantly soak up the innovations and tools that can make everything much easier.
To innovate means to stand out from the competition and for that you must plan the next strategies of your business.
Remember that only brands that know how to adapt to these new scenarios will be able to survive in the market. Here are the 7 Digital Marketing trends for 2019 that are already beginning to take center stage in the industry.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Voice Search and Artificial Intelligence
- Context Marketing at every stage of the sale
- Transparency in native advertising
- Use of messaging applications and Chatbots
- Immediate Content for Express Users
- Automation of Marketing processes
1. Virtual and Augmented Reality
This concept involves the interaction between the user and a computer system simulating a digital environment.
This technological development is increasingly ceasing to be something that people only know through movies or video games.
Virtual and augmented reality also influences a consumer’s purchasing decision.
They are currently being used as marketing strategies by large companies.
However, there are more and more programs accessible to small companies that with this seek to achieve objectives such as:
- Generate immersion and interaction between the brand and the client.
- Enable the customer experience to a product or service from the digital environment and at a distance.
- Presenting prototypes or semi-finished products to an audience.
- To attract clients interested in the technological field.
- Project innovation as a characteristic of the brand.
2. Voice Search and Artificial Intelligence
As for Digital Marketing, the greatest exponents will be the SMART home devices that have taken over the market.
We are talking about Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod that are increasingly embedded in this field. We have no doubt that advertising will soon be filtered through these devices.
The voice command technologies of these tools transform user behavior.
The user has less and less time to type the information he needs into the Smartphone search engine. What does this mean? That in 2019 your business should focus its efforts on improving the consumer experience related to voice search.
Voice search is vital to your SEO strategy, as it is one of the variables to consider when positioning your brand. Search engines not only interpret the meaning of the words, but also the intention and context behind each search.
Google’s algorithm is giving importance to voice searches. This is because we are more detailed when performing a spoken search than a written search. Consider these practices to improve your positioning in voice searches:
- Register your business with Google My Business.
- Create pages or blog posts with answers to frequently asked questions the public can ask about your product or service.
- Optimize your website to appear in featured snippets, which are the typical boxes of clear, concise answers you see at the top of Google’s search results. It is commonly called “the 0 position in Google”.
3. Context Marketing at every stage of the sale
Being able to customize offers according to each consumer is the great challenge to achieve by 2019.
In fact, the goal is to recognize the user when he interacts in the different diffusion channels, for example:
- Social networks.
- Online Store.
- Offline points of sale and distributors.
In this way your business will experience an increase in indicators such as the recurrence of purchase, average basket and the level of recommendation of current customers to potential customers.
In this area, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies and tools will take on a much greater role.
This is due to the facilities they offer to centrally manage large volumes of customer-related data.
Context marketing will become more relevant thanks to these technologies, as they will allow timely content to be shown to the right user at the right time.
It is about knowing the audience and managing their data properly to achieve a greater customization of content.
In this way, CRM software will help segment not only customers but prospects to offer an increasingly personalized approach.
Your company’s teams will be able to carry out better and better marketing strategies.
4. Transparency in Native Advertising
This term refers to the dissemination of paid content that is “in-feed”, intrinsically undisturbing to the user.
Companies are investing more and more in this method and less in traditional display ads.
According to a study by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), 83% of advertisers regularly use native advertising in their actions.
However, care must be taken to ensure transparency in this advertising format. The user is increasingly rejecting advertising disguised as quality content.
Companies must adapt and enhance their creativity to present promoted content.
The idea is that the user can accept the content naturally, knowing that it will be useful.
For further information you can visit:
Maybe you are also looking for: