In the previous post I spoke about:
- APP TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS AND PHOTOS OF INSTAGRAM
- BEST PHOTO EDITORS FOR INSTAGRAM
- 5 BEST APPS FOR INSTAGRAM TO EDIT YOUR PHOTOS FROM IPHONE
- 5 BEST APPS FOR INSTAGRAM TO EDIT PHOTOS WITH ANDROID
5 BEST APPS FOR INSTAGRAM TO EDIT PHOTOS WITH ANDROID
Best Apps For Instagram In 2019 (Part II) Photo Editor
Cupslice Photo editor is an image editor that is very simple to use, and that adapts very well to the needs of most people.
- It has a large number of filters and frames for your photos.
- Retouch your photos and get impressive results.
- You can add very advanced color effects.
- You can upload your photo to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Path, Pinterest, Line, Whatsapp, etc.
Photo Editor by Aviary
Aviary is a photo-editing app for mobile devices that offers dozens of methods to enhance, decorate, and apply unique effects with a single touch, then instantly share your creations with your friends.
- Precisely adjust your photos with a full range of sophisticated filters and one-touch tools to adjust lighting, focus, and color.
- Remove stains and lighten whites with a single touch.
- Customize images with fun stickers, frames and overlays.
With Prisma you will turn your photos into impressive works.
- Large selection of modern art filters.
- Impressive effects to apply to your photos.
- Turn your photos into a great work of art.
AirBrush – PRO Photo Camera
AirBrush provides the best photo-editing tools designed exclusively for the photographer inside you!
Easy to use, no rules, AirBrush was designed to give users the best photo-editing experience with easy-to-use retouching tools, with the highest quality and natural results in every photo.
With AirBrush, you can achieve perfect photos from the comfort of your phone.
- Remove Imperfections.
- Love your smile?
- Perfect complexion.
- Light corrector.
- Improves eye light instantly.
- Enlarge or thin any area of your image.
PhotoDirector Mobile is a simple, easy-to-use photo editor that lets you add effects to your moving images quickly and easily.
Powerful yet simple photo-editing tools:
- Adjust individually, or all, H/S/L sliders and RGB color channels in your photos to easily colorize your shots, or correct serious white balance problems.
- Quickly correct white balance to improve color accuracy.
- Easily adjust tone with sliders for brightness, darkness, exposure and contrast.
- Adjust saturation to increase image intensity as much as possible.
- Apply effects to all or specific sections of your images.
APP TO SEE HOW YOUR PHOTOS LOOK ON INSTAGRAM
Have you ever wanted to see how your photos look on Instagram before uploading them?
I have a good time adding different filters on Instagram and then I always like to see how it looks with the rest of my feed before publishing it to see if I have added too many effects or not.
PREVIEW – DESIGN FOR INSTAGRAM
Preview is an app to see how your Instagram for IOS looks very easy to use and also has a number of extra functions as a part of analytics and also to do refueling.
BEST VIDEO EDITORS FOR INSTAGRAM
More and more companies have decided to integrate video into your marketing strategy and this social network was not going to be any less.
If you have trouble creating this type of publications do not worry because I will show you several video editors for Instagram that will solve this task.
SPLICE VIDEO EDITOR
Splice is a video editing app for Instagram for IOS that is really simple and easy to use.
Thanks to it you can:
- Trim clips.
- Adjust transactions.
- Add slow motion effects.
Another Instagram video app that works on both Android and IOS is InShot.
It is an app that also allows you:
- Add color borders to videos.
- Add emojis.
- Combine different videos and adjust their speed.
- Different video filters for Instagram.
- Different sound effects.
APPS FOR TRIMMING PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM
Crop photos on Instagram is something that many people do so that they are published in full or give it its own style in the Feed.
I’m going to recommend a series of apps that will allow you to do this:
Thanks to this app you will be able to publish the whole photos on Instagram without having to cut or reduce them.
You will also be able to:
- Choose between different free designs.
- Create collages on Instagram.
- Add different text fonts in the images.
GRIDS FOR INSTAGRAM
Every time it is people and companies that decide to use this type of strategy to make a more visual profile.
And one of the best separators for Instagram is Grid.
Personally, it is one of the ones I like the most because of its simplicity and it also gives you 6 different customization options.
Would you like to know how to make mosaics on Instagram?
Another good alternative is Giant Square and it works in a very similar way to the one I mentioned before.
APP TO MAKE REPOST ON INSTAGRAM
Sharing content on this social network is not as easy as on other networks and so we have to use a number of tools to be able to refuel on Instagram.
If you are looking for an app to reprogram on Instagram you can use Repost.
Just select on the right side the options and click on Copy Link and you will be able to reload the image on your wall.
APP TO SCHEDULE POSTS ON INSTAGRAM
There are different tools for programming Instagram publications directly from the computer or from the mobile and there will be more and more because recently this social network has opened its API for its partners.
If you use Hootsuite to manage your social networks you are in luck, because now you can program them and publish them directly from this tool.
And if you want to know more here you can consult different tools to program publications on Instagram for free.
You can continue reading at: Best Apps For Instagram In 2019 (Part III)